Student Activities Board (SAB)
SAB is responsible for planning, promoting, and executing co-curricular activities for the USAO student body. Each board member chairs a committee and plans events throughout the year that in the past included musicians, comedians, speakers, movie nights, dances, organization fairs and much more! Student Activities Board's budget comes from student fees. It is the board's responsibility to spend funds wisely and to plan and execute programs that are diverse for the student body.
SAB Board of Directors
• President: Sara Gibbs
• Vice President: Michael Nunez
• Treasurer: Jake Rohrer
• Secretary: Erian Stone
• Public Relations: Katie Dillard
• Droverstock Committee Chair: Susy Leonard
• Homecoming Committee Chair: Sissel Brown
• Weeks Committee Chair: Rhiannon Ritthaler
Interested in joining SAB?
Fill out an application here or stop by Student Services (3rd Floor Student Center)