Enroll for the Spring!
Early Enrollment: November 11 through December 10
Regular Enrollment: January 8 & 9
Late Enrollment ($5.00 Late Fee): January 13 through January 17
NOTE: CONTINUING AND TRANSFER STUDENTS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO ENROLL WITHOUT SIGNATURE OF THEIR ASSIGNED ADVISORS. ADVISORS WILL BE AVAILABLE THROUGH DECEMBER 10, 2013 AND BEGINNING ON JANUARY 8, 2014.
EARLY ENROLLMENT AND LATE ENROLLMENT INSTRUCTIONS
1. Current students will pick up advising form in the Registrar's Office, room 204 Troutt Hall. New students will begin the process in the Admissions Office, room 225 Troutt Hall.
2. Consult with your advisor, fill in the form and obtain advisor's signature. Advisor keeps YELLOW copy of form.
NOTE: A Permission Slip must accompany the advising form for all MUSIC PERFORMANCE courses.
3. All students needing housing go to the Student Services Office, Student Center, 3rd floor, for housing contract and meal plan information, or if you require special accommodations under ADA guidelines. (Otherwise, skip this step.)
4. Go to Financial Aid Office for checking and stamp, room 112 Troutt Hall.
5. Go to Registrar's Office for enrollment, room 204 Troutt Hall.
6. Go to Business Office for class schedule and fees statement, room 220 Troutt Hall.
Regular Enrollment will be from 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., on Wednesday and Thursday, January 8 & 9, 2014.
New ID cards (gold USAO over a green background), which were available in fall 2013, must be used for identification at campus facilities. All students may have ID cards made in the Student Services Office, Student Center, 3rd floor.
ENROLLMENT FOR SPRING 2014
In order to more easily enroll students and reduce lines and waiting time, enrollment for Spring 2014 will follow this schedule:
November 11 - Monday: Seniors (91 or more hours completed)
November 12 - Tuesday: Juniors and Sophomores (31 - 90 hours completed)
November 13 - Wednesday: Freshmen (0 - 30 hours completed)
November 14 - Thursday: New Students for the Spring 2014
Anyone missing the designated day of enrollment may enroll any succeeding day (Monday – Friday) up through December 10. Regular enrollment will be January 8 – 9, 2014.
NOTE: Students enrolling in 3000-4000 level Education courses must bring their Admission to Teacher Education card or letter when they enroll, to verify that they have been admitted to the Teacher Education Program.
Withdrawals and Changes of Enrollment: Changes in schedules and complete withdrawals from the institution during the defined add-drop period will result in FULL charges for courses added and full credit for courses dropped. NO REFUNDS will be made after the add-drop period for that session.