- Minimum Diagnostic/Labor Fee -- $20 (already included in all service fees below). Includes airing out dust from inside desktop chassis and/or cleaning keyboards, LCD screen.
- Virus/Malware Cleaning -- $40 flat fee for first time, otherwise $50 flat fee for repeat service to same computer or student.
- OS install/upgrade or non-mandatory reformat of hard drive (student provided software)-- $75 flat fee
- Data transfer or Data backup -- $30 flat fee for under 40GB of data, otherwise $20 extra for every additional (or up to) 40GB of data
- Recovery of lost or damaged data -- $100 flat fee (i.e. only IF data is recovered, otherwise only diagnostic/labor fee applies)
- Storage of computer beginning 2 weeks after repair completion - $1/day
- Warranty Hard Drive replacement, includes OS installation (student provided software), OS updates, free anti-virus & data transfer when applicable: $60 flat fee
- Hardware Installation (e.g. memory, sound card, video card, motherboard, etc) -- $20/hour, 1 hour minimum
NOTE: Tech-support charge for anyone not directly affiliated to USAO through either employment, student or alumni status -- $70/hour (1 hour minimum)
TERMS OF SERVICE:
Back-Up Your Data: USAO’s IS Office will NOT back up any data on your product unless you specifically request the IT Tech to do so prior to the performance of any service for an additional fee. It is your responsibility to back-up the data, software, information or other files stored on your product, prior to requesting service from the USAO IS Office.
Labor Warranty: USAO IS Office guarantees services provided to you for 30 days, except for repairs necessitated by a virus or spyware/malware, then there is a 10-day warranty which is only valid if the anti-virus and anti-spyware protection for your product is installed or updated during the repair or before you again connect to the Internet. If there is a problem with the service provided to you and if you notify us within the 30-day (or 10-day) time period, the USAO IS Office will work to remedy your original problem quickly and at no additional cost.
EULAs: For software installations, USAO IS Office may accept End User License Agreements on your behalf.
Limitation of Remedy: To the extent permitted by law, you agree that USAO IS Office's total liability for damages related to its services is limited to the total amount you pay for the services, and you release the USAO IS Office from liability for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages. THE USAO IS OFFICE IS NOT LIABLE FOR LOSS, ALTERATION, OR CORRUPTION OF ANY DATA OR LOSS OF ANY MEDIA FROM YOUR PRODUCT.