Important information before you request your transcript:
- Emailed transcripts are not considered official.
- Transcripts will NOT be released if the student has a hold on their records.
- Current students can access their unofficial transcripts through MyUSAO.
- If you attended before 1990, you will only be able to order a mailed paper official transcript; you will NOT be able to order an electronically delivered official transcript.
To request an official transcript, please complete one of the following:
- Complete an Official Transcript Request with an electronic signature through the National Student Clearinghouse
Note: There is a $2.90 charge for the electronic signature request for mailed official transcripts or a $5.40 charge for electronically delivered official transcripts.
- Complete an Official Transcript Request Form, sign, and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Students are allowed five mailed or in-person pick-up official transcripts at no charge. There will be a $2.00 charge for each additional transcript.
For an estimated GPA, use the online College GPA Calculator